Residential Pool Services Overview
Weekly Pool Service: 4 Month Weekly Package $1960 4 payments of $490 and additional visits are $85 if needed.
The Package includes 16 Weekly visits Opening and Closing plus the maintenance services above.
Bi-Weekly Pool Service: 4 Month Bi-Weekly Package $1320 4 payments of $330 and additional visits are $90 each if needed.
The Package includes 8 Bi-Weekly visits Opening and Closing plus the maintenance services above.
Pool Acid Wash
- The process of acid-washing your pool removes unsightly stains due to hard water and algae buildup. Once your water begins to look murky and unusually green or black, it's likely that your pool could use an acid-wash to clean it up. While you can perform this process yourself, it's best to leave it to a professional service to avoid damaging the plaster surface of your pool.
- While you can acid-wash the pool yourself with chemicals found in any pool supply store, if you don't know what you're doing, you could seriously damage your pool or injure yourself. When acid-washing a pool, you need to wear protective equipment due to the caustic nature of the chemicals, which can burn your skin and cause respiratory damage if inhaled. For safety reasons, always perform an acid-wash with at least one other person helping you. Improperly washing your pool with acid may not only damage the plaster, but could lead to discoloration. Consult a professional pool cleaner regarding acid-washing to avoid issues with your pool. Acid Wash Starts At - $499. To request or get more info about Pool Acid Wash please call 703 372-2810 or email: email@example.com
- Balancing Chemicals
- Janitorial Supplies
- Pool Covers
- Deck Furniture
- All Parts Needed For System Repair or Maintenance
- Assembling and starting pool/spa pump and equipment
- Re-installation on ladders and hand rails
- Vacuuming swimming pool interior up to 1 hour
- Blowing deck area around the pool/spa
- Removing , cleaning and folding cover
- Water test, Start up Chemicals included
- Shock, DE powder included
- Checking water circulation for adequate flow
- Visually Inspecting Pump, Filter, and Heater for Proper Operations and report
- Bringing the water level up to normal
- Lowering Water Level
- Air Blowing Lines
- Winterizing Pump and Filters
- Supplying and Applying Winter Chemicals
- Installing All Inlet and Outlet Plugs
- Removing All Pool Equipment-Hand Rails, Ladders and Diving Boards
- Installing Owner's Pool Cover
- Vacuuming Pool
- Brushing Pool walls, tile, steps
- Netting Pool
- Maintaining Pool Circulation
- Balancing Pool Water & Pool Chemistry(PH and Chlorine)
- Cleaning Pool Skimmer and Pump Baskets
- Backwashing Pool Filter DE and Sand Filters
- Verifying Equipment pump, timer, pressure, leaks
- Testing Pool Water and Total Dissolving Solids